The attorneys at Crew Janci LLP represent victims abused by clergy and church leaders in the following organizations:
- Catholic churches and schools operated by diocese and religious orders (nuns, brothers, etc.);
- Mormon Church (LDS) (also known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints);
- Seventh-day Adventist Church (SDA);
- Methodists and other mainline Protestant churches (Presbyterian, etc);
- Evangelical, Fundamentalist, and/or Pentecostal churches;
- Mennonite and other Anabaptist traditions;
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (Watchtower);
- Eastern and New Age religious organizations;
- And more.
Here at Crew Janci LLP, we are familiar with the patterns of abuse, silence, shame, and concealment within religious organizations and other institutions. Litigation can offer healing for the individual (in the form of justice and restitution/compensation), as well as institutional accountability resulting in changes to organizational policy and practices to better protect current and future children in the care of the religious organization.
If you or someone you love has been victimized by a member of the clergy and are interested in learning more about your rights and remedies, please contact us for a free and confidential consultation. To learn more about our firm’s commitment to survivors sexually abused by religious authorities, click on one of the practice areas, above.